Seeking A New Path
In this stage you are most likely just finding out you are a Projector and are new to Human Design.
You’re wondering what it all means and if it holds any answers for you.
- You’ve discovered Human Design.
- You’re curious to know more about this system known as the science of differentiation.
- You’ve already run your chart and know you are a Projector. You have started to discover what this means.
- You resonate and know you are one of the rarer energy types of the world and want to know more about that.
'Seeking A New Path'
The offerings are here to support you.
Discovering why things haven’t felt right for you. Why you felt different than the majority.
To continue onto the next step of your journey, we recommend all four of these free resources.
1. Free HD chart
2. Join Our Community
3. Join our Instagram @projectormovement
4. Free 15-minute one-on-one call
Offerings to Support You Through Step 1:
Join Our Community Now
The Largest Projector Community In The World!
There is a high likelihood that you’ll resonate with all or some of these statements:
- “I have been trying to live up to societal expectations and thrive, but something hasn’t been feeling right about that for me… and I don’t feel as though I am thriving.”
- “I’m finding that the more I try, I feel more burnt, more tired, and less understood by other people.”
- “I feel that the people around me in my personal life and/or work life take me and what I do for granted, and it makes me feel bitter and resentful.”
- “Why is it that the more I try to do life like everyone else around me, the worse I feel… and no one else around me seems to understand that.”
- “I am constantly asked, “why are you so tired?” and yet still being piled with more workload both at home and at work. It feels overwhelming.”
- “I’m told that I’m probably tired because I’m not doing enough and I’m sleeping too much.”
- “I’m also finding my tiredness and bitterness is manifesting in terms of physical pain and ailments.”
- “I have been looking for something to help me understand myself and why I feel this way.”
- “I want to find a way to help myself get to a position where I am thriving and feel successful.”
- “I don’t feel completely seen and understood within any of the systems that I’ve found. They are too generalized. They haven’t been able to give me all the answers I’ve been seeking.”
- “I find I’m left with more answers… Where am I going? How do I get there? Who am I? Who sees my worth? Why can’t I keep up with everyone else?”